Voted Best Day Spa in Wake Forest
Refer a friend and receive 15% off next fill. Refer two friends and receive 25% off next fill
$200 - Full Set - 2 hours
$80 - Fill every 3-4 weeks - 1.5 hours
$50 - Touch up every 2 weeks - 1 hour
$40 - Removal
$100 - Mink overlay - used to make lashes appear thicker and fluffy using 100% mink hair
$110 - Fill from another salon or fill after 5 weeks
*Clients wanting a refill after 6 weeks from previous service must pay full price for a new set of lashes
Minkys Eyelash Extensions in Wake Forest, Raleigh are the safest, most hygienic and effective application method on the market.!
Long, full and naturally curved eyelashes - everywoman's dream!
Making Wake Forest Beautiful One Person At A Time!
Call 919.562.1233 to make an appointment. We look forward to your visit!
©2019 All Rights Reserved
Salon Serenity Spa
1002 Durham Rd., Wake Forest, NC 27587
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
● Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
● Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
● Please silence your phone while the extensions are being applied. Talking in the treatment room is prohibited as the lash application requires precision. Feel free to listen to your own audio or take a nap and let the lash transformation begin.
● We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at Salon Serenity Spa's Eyelash Extensions – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, it is required to book a removal service with your new set on your first visit. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and different materials with extensions applied at other salons.
A Minkys individual lash is attached to your natural lash, one lash at a time and can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. You will need touchups every 2-3 weeks to maintain your lush lashes.
Initial 24-48 Hours: Avoid getting your new lashes wet. This includes taking a shower, steam, saunas and swimming pools.
Avoid oil based skincare, oil based makeup and and cleansing products. Only water based (oil-free) products. Oil based products will affect the adhesion and cause lashes to fall out prematurely. No mascara or waterproof mascara, unless it is an approved lash extension mascara.
Do not use manual eyelash curlers. Only heated curlers are suitable for extensions. Do not recommend eyeliner. Powder or eye shadow for liner works best with eyelash extensions
We recommend that you apply protective coating once or twice a week. Especially if you have oily skin or lashes. This will protect your lashes and extend the life of your extensions.
Your natural lash cycle is 45-90 days. Therefore, you will need regular fills every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking gorgeous.
Can eyelash extensions damage my eyelashes?
When applied correctly, one extension of proper length and volume to one single isolated natural eyelash, they will not cause damage.
Can I wash my eyes?
It is recommended that you wash your eyes daily with an oil free cleanser to keep your lashline healthy and clean.
Can anyone apply eyelash extensions?
Training for eyelash extensions is a fine art. It takes extreme practice, practice, practice, and dedication to perfect and become a master eyelash stylist.
Can I have lash extensions as long and thick as I want?
The length and thickness of eyelash extensions should be purely based on what the natural eyelash can healthily support.
Do Eyelash Extensions Hurt?
When applied correctly you should barely even feel lash extensions.
How long do lash extensions last?
Your lashes shed naturally on a daily basis. After 3 to 5 weeks lashes need to be touched up.
WHAT ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Eyelash extensions have become a beloved beauty secret to women of all ages over the past several years. They enhance the natural look of the eye, bringing youth and radiance to one’s appearance. Eyelash extensions are strands of synthetic or natural hairs individually adhered with a special adhesive to one’s own lash that add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Extensions are applied onto the eyelash itself and never come in direct contact with one’s skin.